March 13, 2012

Top 10

Because I actually cleaned my entire house downstairs for the first time in two months, I'm celebrating by being lazy and not really writing a real blog. Instead, I'll use the one-year anniversary excuse to present the following:

In mostly chronological order, the 10 most popular blog posts within A Yankee Mom in Texas, March 2011-March 2012:

The Brown Poop Scrunchie - Where I lose the respect of all humankind.

Rob Folds Laundry - Where Rob digs a hole.

And its sister,
Rob Folds Laundry, Part Deux - Where Rob digs a cavern.

It's Rob's Fault - Where Rob attacks a monkey in his sleep.

Blue-Footed Boobies - Where Google searches for "blue-footed boobies" reached an all-time high last year due to an unforeseen Blue-Footed Booby day on June 17, 2011.

Hot Bottoms - Where I almost die in my underwear.

Why Don't Friends with Kids Have Time - Where I mooch off someone else's fame by posting it to my own blog.

The Most Annoying Snack Story Ever - Where I turn into a psychopath over cheese cubes.

Smells Like Teen Spirit - Where Silas reproduces the smell of a rubber chicken on fire.

Passport Mug Shot - Where Rob sentences Silas to 5 years of airport cavity searches.

No comments: