February 05, 2013

Sleepovers vs. Meanest Mom Ever: I win.

I know I'm the meanest mom ever. Let's just tattoo a shiny "my kids hate me" announcement to my forehead in preparation for the next 15 years and get on with the show.

Read my latest post from Families in the Loop -

Why I’m Banning Sleepovers Until My Kids Turn 32

Go read it! And p.s. There are a bunch of facebook thumbs up, but everyone's staying pretty mute on the whole issue. If you've got something to say, feel free to follow the FB link to Families in the Loop's discussion thread. I'll tell you you're wrong if you are - it's all cool.
And p.p.s. I just set up a facebook page! So if you're on Facebook and you want Mark Z. to give you new blog posts right in your newsfeed, click here! (Or on the handy dandy new facebook icon to the right.)